Friday, September 23, 2016

Somewhere In The Between...

OK, I realize that is has been nearly 2 years since I last posted. What can I say? Life happens! No excuses; just the facts. I was in the final stages of a long divorce (so far, the hardest thing I've ever experienced), a relationship change, getting engaged to the woman of my dreams, tracking the songs for the upcoming EP, getting married, getting into a new routine, and finally, getting refocused on the music. It has been a crazy, busy couple of years. But alas, I am here!

This post will be brief; mostly just to re-connect with those who had followed the previous 3 posts. I promise the next post will be the conclusion to the 3-part series I began 2 years ago (and somewhere in the between, re-read the old posts).

For now, we return you to your regularly scheduled program!

No comments:

Post a Comment